Bills Garage

I have been going through the garage and other spots in the house rooting though things that need to go, things that need to stay. This is a somber and sobering task! Who thought that it would be soooo tiring dealing with memories and issues buried! It was really nice to get over to The Rentons last night for Jode's Bday! Enjoyed a great dinner and a few drinks. Ive known these people since i was 4 so they are truly an extension of my family! ended up just being me and Lloyd at the end of the night, fire pit a blazing, cold bevvies in hand, solving the worlds problems at 2 in the am! Just reaffirmed, as another person in my life has showed me, that there is love out there and i am deserving of it! nothing can change the course of events leading me here, they are done and that's that! i am choosing happiness and learning to leave the past the past.

" There Is No Hope In The Past."

You are goddamn right!! looking forward for me i see so many things on the upside othe rthen the alternative. I have ideas and am inspired to do so many things. My eyes have been opened to the possibilities and closed to the nay-sayers.....well, closing! I am truly a a prototype almost ready for mass production!

The last few months and dealing with my father have made me realize that its my time to be happy. nobody is going to give it to me, i have to hunt it down! Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Alison has been so helpful with my head. She is one of my oldest and dearest friends and she is always thinking of others. She doesn't say, she does. She brought my momma and pops some zoupa at the hospital and visited with them for a bit. Said that dad even held Grey!! WHOA!! Even brought me a coffee to the house today with impeccable timing as i was a Lil blue! we wont talk about her spilling it 3 minutes later.....but it was awesome none the less! nice lil visit as Larry and Lonny showed up from Regina. My dads family are fucking champs!!! At a moments notice they disperse from the prairies in times of Pringle need. they are like lil worker bees which means mom doesn't need to worry about jack shit!! I love the Pringles, everyone should have one.....;) i hit the food and emotional wall around 5 and decided i better go for a spin, get some air and wake my soul...or at least stir it up!! all around thickwood and timberlea, got to see waynes new mansion...HOLY HELL!! its really nice. Enjoyed a mid ride Coors Light and decided to make my way b4 dark. All and all a pretty good day, aside from my emo tendencies. Bed coming soon, sleep i am hoping, rest at worst. I have a nice lil surprise arriving tomorrow that makes me extremely happy and feel very lucky! time to be horizontal.......

Comments

  1. OK i spilled the damn coffee...that is because my love for YOU was spilling out!! HA!!! I love your words...you have a lil magic in them....and i am so fucking proud of you....sorry no offence to family...but i am!!! I love that you love!! I love the new man you have become and that you see you are so utterly deserving of so much!! My heart will remain with you, my brother, my best friend for eternity!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

1st Annual Leechtown Invtational

dad

Rest Day