Cross

I am sitting here editing photos, having a beer and reflecting on this past week and all the emotion and energy surrounding it. It was truly one of the busier weeks in a long while. First there's racing Sunday, Mical and I driving home Monday, working all week and squeezing in a few pre work rides, organizing and unpacking and lotsa figuring out where stuff goes best....as well as 8 bikes!! Take that and couple it with my fathers passing my mind has had hardly a moment to rest. If Mical wasn't with me this would be soooo much harder then it already is! She truly is the light of my day! She arrived right into a double header weekend of racing on the rock! I couldn't get Saturday off so I sent her out solo in Big Redd to find the farm. From what I heard it was a total slop fest!! And after seeing some pics I know why! She had fun and her bike and kit, even after spraying it off was more then a lil funky!! hahah. Jamie and Susan threw a nice social later that eve and we got to meet some pretty fun people and had a pretty good ole' time. Sunday means my turn to race and we couldn't have asked for a better day. 10+ outside and no rain or clouds for that matter. Course was super fun and uber challenging. Lotsa climbing and a long run up to boot. I struggled my way around for 5 laps of torture and mud and was sooooo fun. I even took home the 22min Lighthouse Beer Prime!! I am really enjoying xcross, i only wish i had of been able to get the whole season in. Next yr for sure. Tuesday sees Mical and myself flying back to FMM for just a couple days to say a final goodbye to Bill and put him in his place. Am hoping for some normalcy to arrive in the next few weeks, to get back on schedule and to have a routine again. I guess I can only wait and see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st Annual Leechtown Invtational

dad

Rest Day