B-Day


Well I am afraid to say its my bday today. 35 yrs young, no idea i would have made it this long, and virtually unscathed!! Marty party last night but wasn't too into it so i muddled around, socialized a lil and had some "performance Beer". Got up today and had a yummy breaky and coffee and slowly got ready for Mary to take me out for a ride. Shes been a lil owly lately so we need to have a good day and get past that! lol.....Christ its a bike im talking about...im falling off the deep end i think!! haah!!

The whole ride was pretty good. 3.5 hrs on somee hidden trails of the backside of the dump which is now my second favorite trail up there. tight, technical, grunt worthy. really old school and fun, i think anyway!! washed out and slammed a rocky corner on my already uber-tender shoulder and let out a horrific series of "f-bombs"...sorry if anyone was in earshot....needed to be done. came out on the wrong spot of teh connector and asked a couple for directions ( i know yeer saying a man asking for directions??) and tehy got me back on the right path. Basicaly a fire road trail to thetis then the road then the goose. tried to TT the whole way home as thursday i got dropped like 3rd period economics!!! i definately need some work, a lil slow! Passed Dave Shishkoff, feel bad for not saying hi but i was in giv'r mode. flew up to Discovery coffee and had the creamiest espresso i have ever had....YUMMYUMM!!

Showered my filthy ass up, had some grub and took myself out to dinner and a movie....i know, pretty lame solo, but that person is missing! lol. Inglorious Basterds was pretty rad, mildly sickening and all Tarentino. Earls afterward for the best chicken and ribs in the biz ( in my eyes) . Sooo full, thank god i have ice cream for desert and a hottub for my legs!!!
Good night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st Annual Leechtown Invtational

dad

Rest Day